Option face-to-face in Bogotá
- Students may attend supplementary courses in management or finances offered in the regular calendar in English language.
- There will be free optional:
- Cultural experiences (walking tours, sport activities, cultural activities and courses inside and outside the campus
- Basic-level Spanish courses
- Voluntary work such as teaching foreign languages to children
Sample projects in which students can get involved
- Use and re-use of water.
- Renewable energy projects.
- Creation and implementation of software for knowledge management.
- Basic sanitation.
- Promotion of preventive maintenance of infrastructures (roads, bridges, housing and community equipment).
- Improvement of agricultural production processes.
- Application of marketing methods and strategies to promote organic products.
- Promotion of entrepreneurship among small companies.
- Consumer Behavior
- International Finances
- Administration Processes and Theories
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Development
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Introduction to Management
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing
* Pre-requisites may apply; courses open with a minimum of 15 students